Missouri Boys Basketball - All Schools, All Class rankings -1/27/2022

Updated 1/31/2022

I have posted all six classes of boys' and girls' high school basketball ratings.  It ain't perfect but it is the only ranking of EVERY MSHSAA sanctioned Missouri basketball team in the state.  As I stated in an earlier post, I published the class six boys and girls at the beginning of January and those ratings are getting stale.  I have added a few key games but need to review the upper classes before I re-issue any of them.

In the meantime, I am putting out my all-class rankings with that caveat.  With key conference contests coming up, the top-rated teams will flip-flop quite a bit in the next few weeks.  Those teams are so close in rank that many games will be decided in the final minutes.  So if I have your team a couple of lower than your next opponent, that game is a toss-up.  You can message me and tell me I was wrong.  LOL

I will keep polishing these ratings every couple of weeks.  Below these ratings, I have an alphabetical listing of all the teams and it may be easier to find your team by that table,

All Missouri Girls and alphabetical listing are posted HERE:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's showing up tonight? A listing of Missouri Boys Basketball teams by Consistency

Gramps Braggin' Rights Missouri Boy's Class Four Basketball Ratings by District - 2/10/2021

Gramps Braggin Rights Missouri Boys Class One Final Ratings 3/13/2022