Gramps Braggin Rights Greater Metro St. Louis Area boy's basketball ratings - 02/07/2022

 As I mentioned in the Girls post, I am packing for a pacemaker procedure this afternoon at St. Luke's so I will keep this short.

How about the MCC conference?  They usually have three teams in the top ten area schools but four?  And the worst team in the Metro Catholic Conference, Vianney, is ranked 11th in the area.  Tough league with great teams.  Hats off to the MCC teams!

I have made a few updates on the top teams but need to add some additional late January games for some of the lower teams.  It is really difficult to rate these top teams statistically when they keep knocking each other off from night to night.  It is not like, team A beats team B, team B beats team C and they are in rank order.  No, they make it difficult for me with team A beats team B, team B beats team C and then, team C beats team A.  Makes life difficult for this old statistician.

So here are my large and small Greater Metro St. Louis area schools.  I include schools that are an hour drive from Busch Stadium.  I may have missed a couple and I may have stretched the definition to include schools like Park Hills Central (65 miles).  It is what it is.

Large school ratings are followed by the small schools ratings.  Enjoy and wish me luck!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's showing up tonight? A listing of Missouri Boys Basketball teams by Consistency

Gramps Braggin Rights Missouri Boys Class One Final Ratings 3/13/2022

Gramps Braggin' Rights Missouri Boy's Class Four Basketball Ratings by District - 2/10/2021