Suburban Red Girls Conference Prognostications - 10/22/2021

 I enjoy running analytics on teams to identify areas of opportunity.  These analyses are far more than just the regurgitation of statistics.  If you read between the lines, you can see the opportunities.  So, while I might be gloomier on one team vs. another, it is intended to help the team discover themselves and where they do not come up to snuff.

This Friday, I am covering the Suburban Red Conference girl's teams.  Technically, Pattonville, with a 6-1 record, won the division although Parkway South had the best overall record.  I am sticking my neck out and predicting a tight race by McCluer North, Parkway South, and Pattonville this year.

Suburban Yellow link:

Here is how I see the Red Conference:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's showing up tonight? A listing of Missouri Boys Basketball teams by Consistency

Gramps Braggin Rights Missouri Boys Class One Final Ratings 3/13/2022

Gramps Braggin' Rights Missouri Boy's Class Four Basketball Ratings by District - 2/10/2021