Comparison of Missouri Boys MBCA Poll to Gramps Braggin Rights ratings - 01/29/2020

 I took a look at the Missouri Basketball Coaches Association poll for girls HERE:

Now, I am posting an updated top 15 to compare with the MBCA poll of 1/26.  Again, I am only posting the comparison so that coaches can see and vote for deserving teams that are not on their radar right now.

I continue to re-examine ratings and common opponent scores.  Right now, Chaminade is on top, based upon season performance, even though the loss to Father Tolten and Nixa beat Father Tolten.  When you look at all of the game results, this is what the math tells me.

Here are the MBCA boy's polls (on the left) and my ratings (on the right):





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's showing up tonight? A listing of Missouri Boys Basketball teams by Consistency

Gramps Braggin Rights Missouri Boys Class One Final Ratings 3/13/2022

Gramps Braggin' Rights Missouri Boy's Class Four Basketball Ratings by District - 2/10/2021