Most Improved Missouri Girls' team rating over past three years - 3/23/2022

It has been three years since I started rating the Missouri Girls basketball teams. It seemed to me that most of the focus was on the Boys' teams and the Girls were an afterthought. So, I decided to add the girls and took a lot of heat because I wasn't very good in my early ratings. It helps to have developed a base to solidify the ratings. I had that foundation with the boys and, after three years, I now have it with the girls' ratings also. I, like many people, still look at the boys' ratings more but I am trying to keep my focus split more evenly. 

I looked at the boys' teams the other day for improvement over the four years that I have rated them and then did a deep dive into the girls for the past three years. I calculated the average rating for each team for the three years and then calculated an "Improvement" score by taking the 2021-2022 rating and subtracting the average rating for the first two years. The object of any basketball program is to continue to improve each year so it is "Hats Off!" to the teams that are listed at the top of this analysis. 

Here are my ranking of team improvement over the past three years. Shoutouts to those select top 20. You may not have been a top 20 team in your class rankings this year but you have your program headed in the right direction.

Here are the links to all of the final Missouri boys and girls basketball ratings:

Boys   All Boys Teams (by rank)  All Boys Teams (alphabetical)

Class One    Class Two    Class Three    Class Four    Class Five    Class Six

Girls   All Girls Teams (by rank)  All Girls Teams (alphabetical)

Class One    Class Two    Class Three    Class Four    Class Five    Class Six




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's showing up tonight? A listing of Missouri Boys Basketball teams by Consistency

Gramps Braggin' Rights Missouri Boy's Class Four Basketball Ratings by District - 2/10/2021

Gramps Braggin Rights Missouri Boys Class One Final Ratings 3/13/2022